I cannot tell you how many times I have been asked if all four of these children are mine ?!? I have not seen one family with more than two children and Kevin said that the average family has .4 kids. (This may have been an exaggeration but you get the point....) Also, my children have stood out because of the blond hair and several people have commented on the blue eyes. Abigail has especially gotten attention. When we walked into a shop today the owner said, "Look! Barbie is here today in my store....."
Greek culture is child friendly. They have a reputation for doting on their children. Apparently, the point of family is to marry, have children and then shower them with attention. Our friend said that it is common for Greek mothers to work in order to save up to buy their children a home when they reach adulthood. I guess that explains why they don't have as many.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment