Sunday, April 5, 2009

Why I Blog....

1. It appeals to me visually- it's kind of like an online scrapbook.
2. Blogging is one way to keep family and friends in the loop with what is going on around here.
3. I like to look back and see what we have done.
4. Writing is something that I want to model for my kids and blogging is a way to do that.
5. One of my goals for 2009 is to write more and the blog is good writing practice for me.
6. It motivates my kids to want to share themselves and what they are doing with others. When we are doing something that they are enjoying, they ask to take a picture and put it on the blog.
7. It's a place to share (and keep track of!) all of the resources that we enjoy as home schoolers.
8. Our blog is also a place to share what we have learned.

No comments: