Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Abigail: Fun with Friends

This has been a big year for Abigail and there are several things that she has been doing lately that make me very proud of her...


She has become quite a roller blader lately and spends a great deal of time racing down the sidewalk with her hair flying out behind her.

Abigail has a very nurturing personality and is such a good host to various friends that we have over. Here she is making a pie with Elliot.


Abigail and Malia had fun making cookies.

Here she is helping Malia learn to rollerblade.

Abigail has made astounding progress this year in Math! At the beginning of the year, I was scratching my head trying to figure out why she couldn't seem to remember (or care about) the names of her numbers. Now she is adding two digit numbers with her base ten blocks. Today, she looked at me and said, "Mommy, I am doing such a good job!"
I agree.

No comments: