Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Mama's birthday

Poetry, hiking, reading books, pizza, pumpkin candles.....it was fun!



You teach us how to read and write
Whenever we eat you take a bite

You make lots of smoothies for us to drink 
You drill us hard you make us think

You cook our food and it is so great
 Except for broccoli which we really hate

You drive us to tons of places 
So that we get to see a lot of faces

You are mom and we love you most

We also love your great pot roast
- Caleb









Roses are red and violets are blue 
You are my mom and I love you

I love your kisses and your hugs 
It's good they don't come with bugs
- Abby Jane



You are a mom who is so cool 
You also love to teach us school

You make an awesome chocolate cake 
 I also love to help you bake

You do not like our stinky shoes 
But are there for us when our game we lose

You do not like it when we forget our stuff
And sometimes you just huff and puff

I love you most when you read me books
And make sure I have good looks
- Ethan








I really really like your chilli
Even better than meatloaf with Uncle Billy

You don't like to wash our dishes
But you listen to our wishes

You take us to our baseball  games 
You cheer us on and say "Good game"

You take us out on lots of hike 
And we really like to our bikes

I love you and you are the best 
And I love your hugs before I rest
- Adam


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the poems!!! What a great mom you are Erin! And how nice for your kids to tell you:) - Heidi