My kids love to paint (why is this underlining?) Anyway, so we get out the paper and the paints and they have a ball. But then I always think, "What am I going to do with all of these?" I can't frame or even save every one. Today we had a Eureka moment. We used old paintings as the paper for our valentines and I must say that they are beautiful!
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Making Valentines
My kids love to paint (why is this underlining?) Anyway, so we get out the paper and the paints and they have a ball. But then I always think, "What am I going to do with all of these?" I can't frame or even save every one. Today we had a Eureka moment. We used old paintings as the paper for our valentines and I must say that they are beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment