Ethan and Adam had a crossing over ceremony for Cubscouts
Adam crossed over from Bear Scout to Webelo.
Here he is receiving his Webelo neckerchief from Bro. Luke.
Ethan received his Arrow of Light and crossed over from a Webelo to an official Boy Scout.
Here he is being welcomed into Troop 1033 by Bro. Jordan.
He was super pumped! He awoke the next morning and immediately asked when we were going to the Scout Store to get his new shirt. When we got home he asked me oh, about 100 times when I was going to sew his patches on. He thought for sure I would wait until the last minute (harumph!) Well, I showed him and got it done the next day. I do think that it is ironic that the Girl Scouts have iron on patches and the Boy scouts have to be sewn!
Here are all of the Cubscouts, some of the Boyscouts and all of the leaders.
No comments:
Post a Comment