Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day 3- Whirlwind Tour

 Thursday was our last full day so we packed quite a bit in.....

 We rented a Surrey and cruised around the boardwalk.

 Uncle John took us sailing. I think this was my favorite part of the trip!

 Back to the beach- hermit crabs found in a tide pool.


Digging in the sand- trying to dig a hole deep enough to stand in. Hmmmm....


We made Bacon-wrapped Shrimp for dinner. 
Lisa made steamed clams as well.
Both Caleb and Adam tried a clam. Adam spit his out but Caleb ate his- he said it was very chewy.
I tried some and they have a good flavor (especially dipped in melted butter!) but the texture in interesting.
I am proud of the two boys who tried clams.
On the Tilt-a-Whirl
They all loved the log rides!


 On the Scrambler.
You may notice that Ethan decided not to ride many of the rides. He get motion sickness easily and is a pretty good judge of what his limit is. I have learned (painfully) to trust his judgement.

No comments: