Found: sea glass and some sort of tooth (we think) discovered by Caleb.
The wood fired pizza was very good!
Wow. I am behind on the blogging (we didn't have internet at last's nights inn). I think that writing about our trip as we are traveling is helping me to make meaning of what we are seeing. During trips in the past, I take photos and then do a scrapbook weeks later and I've forgotten what I learned about what I saw. This helps it to stick better in my brain. So, I am enjoying this process. Plus, loved ones get to see what we see a bit sooner.
Anyyway, after we saw Epidavros, we traveled south through the Argive peninsula to the town of Kosta. From Kosta, we took a ferry to the island of Spetses. Spetses is a popular getaway destination for affluent Athenians and many have second homes here. Cars are severely restricted here so most people get around by foot, bike or motor-scooter. So, we rented a scooter and Mike took turns taking the kids around the island on it whileI hung out at a beach with the others. Later, we had pizza and crepes. After dinner, we headed back to the mainland where we stayed overnight in Porto Heli.
No comments:
Post a Comment