I probably have most of these in their baby books somewhere but today in the car we were telling funny things that they used to say and thought this would be good to add here. We will be able to read them later in the blog book and laugh.
Caleb (ages 2-4)
"Mommy, I've got my naked on."
"Do loo (you) have any starfishes? Lep, (Yep) I do!"
Ethan (ages 2-4)
"Ju, Mommy, Ju!" (said very emphatically concerning his need for juice)
"Me tan (can), me a big boy!"
"Me tan't (can't), me only two!" He would use one of these responses depending on whether or not he wanted to do what I was asking him.
"Me changed my mind."
Ethan had problems with temper tantrums so we would pray together about them. One day, he informed me that he thought that we should pray to Jesus AND Moses, too.
Adam (ages 2-4)
" I want breffast. Right. Now." (said at about 6:00 am)
"Chocolate tudding". (pudding)
Abby Jane (currently)
"My tummy is full...." which really means her tummy is empty and she wants a snack.
She had another one about boogers but I will preserve her dignity in cyberspace!
Might be back to add a few more as I remember!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment