
Trick or Treat! It's Tinkerbell. Thanks to Aunt Lolo for this costume as it really saved me when I totally bombed in my attempt to sew a Cinderella dress. I should have known better- I can only sew from patterns that say"Sewing for Dummies"!
The boys dressed up but I didn't get any pictures of them for some reason.... maybe because Caleb was sick and couldn't go trick or treating.
But he dressed up as Harry Potter for the Fall festival. Ethan was Luke Skywalker, Adam was Calvin (and Hobbes).

We had some friends over for a few days and so we carved pumpkins.


We took our annual hay ride with our friends. Here is Abigail going down the slide.
Of course, Adam had to pick the BIGGEST pumpkin he could find.

This picture makes me laugh. I think it looks like aliens dropped the pumpkins from the sky!
No comments:
Post a Comment