Friday, January 2, 2009

Chuckle.....


I am laughing at myself as I have just realized that I have two different posts about homeschool favorites from Term 1 about a month apart. Apparently I intended to write about it but forgot that I already had! Not too worried about it since I view my blog as mostly for my own benefit. BUT, just in case someone notices that I'm writing about identical things 30 days apart..... ummmm, what can I say? It was the holidays!

By the way, here is a picture of my favorite Christmas present (custom made by all of my favorite people!)

1 comment:

heidi said...

i read the blog and didn't seem to notice the laspe between posts... I just like it when you post more often:) but i blame my lack of attention to the detail of your posting dates to "mommy brain"- my excuse for EVERYTHING now. I plan to use that until I can start using menopause...