I love this picture of my eldest son- I think that he looks very handsome in his glasses although he doesn't often want to wear them. Anyway, he was wearing them on this day while we were playing chess. We checked out the Usborne Book of Chess this fall and did some reading to try to take our chess to the next level. Thinking beyond the next move requires some mathematical thinking and strategy. We are also looking into some websites that have chess puzzles- you can try one here.
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Belated Term 1 Favorites 2008-2009 Part I
I love this picture of my eldest son- I think that he looks very handsome in his glasses although he doesn't often want to wear them. Anyway, he was wearing them on this day while we were playing chess. We checked out the Usborne Book of Chess this fall and did some reading to try to take our chess to the next level. Thinking beyond the next move requires some mathematical thinking and strategy. We are also looking into some websites that have chess puzzles- you can try one here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Chess is awesome.
Some of these puzzles are quite difficult.
Post a Comment