A Favorite Person.... Ethan!
This Thursday is Ethan's 6th birthday. Here are some of my favorite things about my second son:
1) Ethan has always been fantastic at keeping himself busy. He loves to draw and play legos and playmobil.
2) Ethan is quick to obey and completes his tasks with excellence.
3) Ethan loves conversation. He is always asking questions and if you want to know the scoop, he is the one to ask.
4) When Ethan is happy, there is not a more enthusiastic kid on the planet! You should have seen him when he got his new bike this week!
Some facts about Ethan that you probably don't know:
1) Ethan plays a mean game of memory (turn cards over to make matches). When he gets going nobody in our family can beat him- including the grown ups!
2) Ethan writes and eats with his right hand but bats lefty and kicks with his left foot.
3) We call Ethan 9 to 5 because when he colors he sits at his table and colors like its his job!
4) Ethan gives really good hugs when he first gets up in the morning.
5) Ethan is fascinated by stories that Mike and I tell about our childhoods and felt genuinely sorry for us when he found out that we did not have playmobil when we were little!
1 comment:
Ethan, I am so happy I got to see you on your special birthday evening with your parents last night. I am also happy that your Mom invited me to see your family blog. It is really fun to know interesting things about you. I am looking forward to reading about your brothers and sister, too!
Love
Sis Suzy
Post a Comment